With an objective of ‘encouraging the spirit of research and innovations’, the Biyani Group of Colleges feels proud to host the 6th international conference 2011 which is composed of four annual co-located conferences, each specialized in specific knowledge areas including Science, Engineering, Management and Education. On Sept 22-24, 2011, departments of Engineering and Information Technology will jointly organized a three-day event focused on the theme “GenNext: the green engineering and digital era” and on the behalf of organizing committee, I delighted to welcome you in this auspicious event.
Since we believe that the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) are the foundation for the holistic approach in the ‘green world’, a discussion on new directions of technology and engineering developments (green engineering) will guide us to deal the growing global issues and to move on the direction of sustainability toward better world for human. This meeting will bring together researchers and practitioners, including engineers and informatics/computer scientist and aimed to keep local audience updated with the latest and fundamental advances in the fields of Electronics & Electricals Engineering and Information Technology related techniques.
The meeting will cover a broad set of research topics included but not limited:
Man Machine Interface & Automation
- New Energy Vehicles and technology in motion
- Electronic control of powertrain system
- Future system, safety and bus technology
Global wireless telecommunication
- Wireless network coding
- Green communication and their energy-aware application
- Role of Geographic Information System in Disaster Management
- AI in Modular Robotics
- AI in Software Engineering and Computer security
- AI in Knowledge representation and cognitive modeling
Renewable and Non-conventional Energy techniques-I
- Power engineering and power systems
- Arena of Solar technologies
- Hydroelectric plant and ocean energy
Renewable and Non-conventional Energy techniques-II
- Wind engery and wind turbines
- Biofuels and Bio-inspired electrical machine
- Safety Management in Nuclear Power generation
This meeting will offer an opportunity to researchers, scientists and entrepreneurs from academic fields and industries to share their ideas and drive new paradigm shifts in Engineering & Communication and will contribute in transforming ‘Technopreneurship skill’(a process of engineering the future of a person) and help India to nurture superstar engineers.
We look very much forward to a personally and professionally satisfying meeting at the historical, cultural and pink-city Jaipur.